Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: I miss that goofy MM4

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I wish he'd come back from his hiatis from the board. the dude really added some goofy comedy to the place.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    I was just saying that on Sunday, I guess I shoudl e-mail him


    we need his weird-ass back! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does seem strange without him around. Hopefully he will join us soon. I need to shoot him an E-Mail too and see how he is doing. Think I will do that tonight.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Give him time.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I miss him, too.

    There's one smiley here to describe him best: [img]cool.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Tony needs time.
    He needs time for him and especially time alone with his kids.

    He'll come back.
    I emailed him yesterday to thank him for the gift he sent me through grail.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member WHOPPER JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry, but can someone give me the email from mm4 ? The one that I had is not valid and he is not showing on the white board for some time [img]frown.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whopper, PM sent.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member WHOPPER JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What is a PM andyman ? [img]redface.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member WHOPPER JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Never mind, I told you I am so outdated.

    Many thanks !!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •